Chrysler Supports Local Communities With Town & Country
Chrysler has further cemented their commitment to communities around the country, by announcing that over $25,000 in grants will be given to schools across all five regions of the United States. The donations were made in partnership with the 2014 Drive for the Kids® program. The Drive for the Kids organizations works to provide support for elementary schools from coast to coast, raising money for local schools through test drives of Chrysler’s Town & Country minivan.
As part of Chrysler’s program, schools across the country invited staff, friends, and family members to participate in a Drive for the Kids fundraiser. The events are held on school grounds, and each school received $10 donations from Chrysler brand for each test drive taken in one of the available Town & Country minivans provided by the partner FCA US dealerships. The Town & Country is the perfect family vehicle and hauler, and as recent as January of 2015, the minivan received their 10th consecutive “Readers’ Choice” award for ‘Best Family Hauler’ from readers of the Detroit News. In addition, the Town & Country has been recognized by IHS Automotive for the 14th consecutive year as having the highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Mid-Size Van Segment.
The following schools will receive funding from their partnered Chrysler dealership:
- Northeast Region: Most Holy Rosary School, Syracuse, New York, and Lowery Bros. Chrysler Jeep
- Southeast Region: South Cumberland Elementary School, Crossville, Tenn., and East Tennessee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
- Midwest Region: Mount Ayr Middle School, Mount Ayr, Iowa, and Glendenning Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Central Region: Hallsville Intermediate School, Hallsville, Texas, and Patterson Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep of Marshall
- Western Region: Arma J. Shull Elementary School, San Dimas, Calif., and Glendora Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
In 1993, Chrysler brand introduced the Drive for the Kids® program, which provides dealerships around the country to work closely with the parents and educators in their local communities. Every year, the program financially supports local schools while also demonstrating their commitment to safety and efficiency.
Are you curious to learn more about the best family minivan on the market? Give Elder Chrysler a call today, and we would love to tell you about the 2015 Town & Country!